These terms and conditions are provided to protect you and other guests while enjoying Surfers Beach Holiday Apartments superb accommodation and facilities. Please feel free to contact our reception if you have any concerns or questions.
Check-In / Check-Out
Check out is by 10am.
Booking and Occupancy Policy
As you stay at Surfers Beach Holiday Apartments you agree to abide by the following policy guidelines:
A minimum NON-REFUNDABLE deposit for direct bookings with the Resort may be required to secure a reservation.
CANCELLATIONS & REFUNDS. –
- If the guest cancels a booking 21 days before date of arrival the guest will not be entitled to a refund of any deposit payment regardless of the circumstances.
- However, if the guest cancels his booking 21 days before his arrival, then the guest will be entitled to a refund of the accommodation amount (not deposit amount) less an administration fee of $500 and all credit card charges and commissions for taking payment and refunding the booking.
- In the event of the Guest desiring to cancel the booking within the 21 days before date of arrival, the deposit amount is NON-REFUNDABLE, however, if the apartment is re-let for the total period of the original booking, then a partial refund of the accommodation amount will be granted, less an administration fee of $500.The guest will also further be liable for the agent and the platform commission, advertising cost of the original and re-let booking, all credit card cost including payment received and the refund payment made to the guest.
NOTE: The administration fee covers the cost of processing the booking, receipting and banking the money, cancelling the booking from the system, readvertising the vacancy, completing the refund transaction, mailing the refund transaction. Meeting bank charges and all bank commissions and international transfers, agent and platform commission and advertising cost will be an additional cost to be deducted from the refund amount. The guest will also be liable for the GST on all the aforesaid amounts.
3.1 Reservations made on booking platforms such as Booking.Com, Expedia and Airbnb, their cancellation policies will apply and not Point 1,2 and 3 above.
3.2 Guests are required to calculate and manage their travelling risk which risk includes accommodation; the appropriate traveling insurance should be acquired.
3.3 The closing of borders, declaring of hotspots, lockdowns, floods, bushfires, weather conditions, cancellations of local and/or international flights, family sickness or family deaths does not entitle a guest to claim a refund of a deposit or the accommodation amount regardless of the circumstances. Guests must protect their risk with travel insurance.
3.4 The re-let of a booking and accommodation rates will be in the sole discretion of management who will elect suitable platforms and advertising depending on the circumstances that prevails.
3.5 The re-let of bookings does not guarantee a full refund, neither is the guest entitled to request or scrutinize any correspondence, accounting and booking records of the Resort as investors and guests are entitled to their privacy.
- Charges must be paid by cash or credit card before occupancy commences.
- Occupancy starts and finishes on the dates shown on the receipt and check -in form. Check in time is 10am and check-in time is 2pm.
- The Guest will be liable for payment of any charges incurred by any Guest or the guest’s visitor together with all replacements and necessary costs for any damage or loss to the apartment and its contents or the Body Corporate property caused by any Guest.
- The apartment must not be used for any unlawful purpose.
- Guests must only park cars in the designated areas.
- Only the number of people shown on the guest registration/booking slip/ confirmation may stay in the apartment overnight. Guests must inform management of all visitors and request and obtain permission. All visitors to leave the resort on or before 10.00PM.
- 9.1 For 1 night stays no visitors and friends will be allowed.
- 9.2 No visitors will be entitled to place items or their luggage in any apartment.
- No animals or pets are to be brought onto the complex.
- Neither the Body Corporate, the Manager nor the apartment owner is liable for any damage or loss of property which a Guest or his visitor may sustain while on the complex.
- The by-laws, house rules, policies, and regulations of the complex and any reasonable direction of the Manager must be complied with. The apartment must be vacated if after receiving a warning, any Guest and/or visitor fails to comply.
- There is no refund for early departure.
- The Manager may inspect the apartment at any time with reasonable notice and at any time without notice if the Manager is of the opinion that there has been a breach of these conditions.
- The Manager and the apartment owner are not responsible for any misdescription of the apartment.
- Management and or their respective representatives, reserve the right to enter your apartment for servicing, maintenance repairs, inspections, pest control and medical emergencies.
- Foul language will not be tolerated at any time.
- The Guest authorises the manager to charge any credit card for any loss, damage, or monetary contribution for which any Guest or his visitor is liable under this document or otherwise.
- If the occupancy ends or is terminated, the Guest must immediately vacate the apartment. The Manager is authorised to do whatever is required to enforce the eviction of any Guest and the removal of their property. Should additional security be required this cost will be borne by the occupier of the apartment.
- All Bookings including Booking.Com, Expedia and AirBnB are held subject to the owner’s approval. While the manager will use their best endeavours to offer alternative accommodation if the owner withdraws the apartment, the Office of Fair Trading does not prevent an owner from withdrawing property that is subject to a confirmed booking. Should an owner withdraw the apartment management will not be held liable for damages (financial compensation) due to the owner’s actions.
- The apartment is to be left in a clean and tidy condition; including dishes washed, dried & returned to cupboards and rubbish removed to the resort’s bins. Additional cleaning charges apply for these services and for any extraordinary cleaning required.
- YOU AGREE TO YOUR CREDIT CARD NUMBER BEING HELD ON FILE & A $400 PRE- AUTHORISATION BEING PROCESSED AS A SECURITY BOND. IF NO CREDIT CARD, A $400.00 CASH BOND is required and may be held up to 48 hours after departure and will then be paid by transfer into the guest’s nominated bank account. UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE WILL APARTMENT KEYS BE RELEASED WITHOUT A BOND BEING PROCESSED FIRST.
- You agree to allow Surfers Beach Holiday Apartments, to charge your Credit Card or deduct from your Bond, the cost of extraordinary cleaning; as listed above, lost Keys AND/OR any breakages and / or damages caused during our stay. You will be provided with 2 set of keys, should any set be lost a replacement fee of $550 will apply.
- NO SMOKING INSIDE APARTMENTS: a deodorising fee of $180.00 will apply. Smoking on balconies with sliding glass doors open is considered as smoking inside the apartment.
- Any damages to the apartment or furniture and items in the apartment must be reported to management 24 hours after arrival and before departure. If not, the guest will be held responsible and the amount will be deducted from the SECURITY BOND.
- The Resort has a no party policy and should guest breach this condition they can be evicted by management and or security without any warning.
Group Booking Policy
Please thoroughly read our Group booking ‘Terms & Conditions’ listed below; as they apply to this accommodation quote and may / may not suit your groups requirements.
The following details apply to ALL group bookings accepted here at Surfers Beach Holiday Apartments
No apartments will be held without a AUD 500 (non-refundable) deposit – per apartment booked.
No decrease on the number of apartments booked, after deposit/s paid
No date changes after deposits paid.
Deposits cannot be transferred to other bookings.
Balance of accommodation payment must be paid in full 30 days prior to arrival. Your balance of AU ……. would be due by ……..
A CREDIT CARD (not debit card) Pre-authorisation of AUD 400 PER apartment booked, will be required on check in. No apartment keys will be realeased until this is processed on arrival day.
Group leaders must supervise all members of their group, including parents.
Group leaders must ensure the house rules are adhered to by all persons in their group.
- Foul language will not be tolerated from holiday guests, residents, tenants or visitors.
- No rubbish or items to be thrown/dropped from balconies.
- No clothing or towels to be placed over balconies.
- No CLIMBING balconies.
- BBQ Area – Closes at 9.00 PM.
- SPA & POOL – Opens 9.00 AM – 9.00 PM
- To be used for Swimming purposes only.
- NO Bombing or Diving or Pushing guests into the pool or spa
- NO Smoking.
- NO Food, Glass, OR Alcohol.
- No Ball Games. No Boards
- Please DRY OFF before entering the building
ANY PERSONS FOUND INSIDE LOCKED POOL AREA OR IN POOL OR SPA AFTER POOL HOURS MAY BE EVICTED IMMEDIATELY.
- No Shouting or loud music to be heard from apartments or balconies – AT ANY TIME.
Please respect the PEACEFUL ENJOYMENT of ALL here at Surfers Beach Holiday Apartments