These terms and conditions are provided to protect you and other guests while enjoying Surfers Beach Holiday Apartments superb accommodation and facilities. Please feel free to contact our reception if you have any concerns or questions.
Check out is by 10am.
Booking and Occupancy Policy
2. CANCELLATIONS & REFUNDS. – In the event of the Guest desiring to cancel the booking, the deposit is NON-REFUNDABLE.; however, IF the apartment is re-let for the total period of the original booking, then a partial refund will be granted, less an administration fee of $100 will be deducted from the deposit held before the remainder is refunded. NOTE: The administration fee covers the cost of processing the booking, receipting and banking the money, cancelling the booking from the system, readvertising the vacancy, completing the refund transaction, mailing the refund transaction and meeting bank charges.
3. Charges must be paid by cash or credit card before occupancy commences.
4. Occupancy starts and finishes on the dates shown on the receipt.
5. The Guest will be liable for payment of any charges incurred by any Guest together with all replacements and necessary costs for any damage or loss to the apartment and its contents or the Body Corporate property caused by any Guest.
6. The apartment must not be used for any unlawful purpose, immediate eviction will apply.
7. Guests must only park cars in the designated areas.
8. Only the number of people shown on the guest registration/booking slip/ confirmation may stay in the apartment overnight.
9. No animals or pets are to be brought onto the complex.
10. Neither the Body Corporate, the Manager nor the apartment owner is liable for any damage or loss of property which a Guest may sustain while on the complex.
11. The by-laws, rules and regulations of the complex and any reasonable direction of the Manager must be complied with. The apartment must be vacated if after receiving a warning, any Guest fails to comply. Any Guests entering pool area after hours will be asked to leave.
12. There is no refund for early departure.
13. The Manager may inspect the apartment at any time with reasonable notice and at any time without notice if the Manager is of the opinion that there has been a breach of these conditions.
14. The Manager and the apartment owner are not responsible for any misdescription of the apartment.
16. Foul language will not be tolerated at any time
17. The Guest authorises the manager to charge any credit card for any loss, damage or monetary contribution for which any Guest is liable under this document or otherwise.
18. If the occupancy ends or is terminated, the Guest must immediately vacate the apartment. The Manager is authorised to do whatever is required to enforce the eviction of any Guest and removal of Guests property. Additional security required will be at the cost to the occupier of the apartment.
19. Bookings are held subject to the owner’s approval. While the manager will use their best endeavours to offer alternative accommodation if the owner withdraws the apartment, the Office of Fair Trading does not prevent an owner from withdrawing property that is subject to a confirmed booking.
20. The apartment is to be left in a clean and tidy condition; including dishes washed, dried & returned to cupboards and rubbish removed to the resorts bins. Additional cleaning charges apply for these services and for any extraordinary cleaning required.
21. YOU AGREE TO YOUR CREDIT CARD NUMBER BEING HELD ON FILE & A $400
22. You agree to allow Surfers Beach Holiday Apartments, to charge your Credit Card or deduct from your Bond, the cost of extraordinary cleaning; as listed above, lost Keys AND/OR any breakages and / or damages caused during our stay.
23. NO SMOKING INSIDE APARTMENTS: a deodorising fee of $180.00 will apply .
Smoking on balconies with sliding glass doors open is considered as smoking inside the apartment.
Please thoroughly read our Group booking ‘Terms & Conditions’ listed below; as they apply to this accommodation quote and may / may not suit your groups requirements.
The following details apply to ALL group bookings accepted here at Surfers Beach Holiday Apartments
No apartments will be held without a AUD 500 (non-refundable) deposit – per apartment booked.
No decrease on the number of apartments booked, after deposit/s paid
No date changes after deposits paid.
Deposits cannot be transferred to other bookings.
Balance of accommodation payment must be paid in full 30 days prior to arrival. Your balance of AU ……. would be due by ……..
A CREDIT CARD (not debit card) Pre-authorisation of AUD 400 PER apartment booked, will be required on check in. No apartment keys will be realeased until this is processed on arrival day.
Group leaders must supervise all members of their group, including parents.
Group leaders must ensure the house rules are adhered to by all persons in their group.